In-stock orders typically leave our warehouse within 24-48 hours. We will send you a confirmation email with tracking information when your item ships. Special order products can take up to 2 weeks to make and ship. Once you get this email, you should typically expect to see your package within 5-7 business days. Please note, we ship all products in two boxes, a canister/components box and a rails box.
We use UPS ground for all packages, and freight ship larger boxes that UPS cannot deliver. For this reason, we are not able to ship to any PO Box addresses.
Items Not Received
In the rare event that you do not receive an item that is marked as “delivered,” please email us at PEtechnicalservice@pace-edwards.com so we can either locate the item or send you a new one.
If your order arrives damaged, please email us at PEtechnicalservice@pace-edwards.com. We will arrange to pick up and ship a new item as soon as possible.
If you need to return or exchange an item you ordered on the Pace-Edwards.com website, please follow these steps:
1. Send an email to "PEtechnicalservice@pace-edwards.com" and include your name, order number, and reason for return/exchange. You can also call at 1-800-338-3697, option 1.
2. We'll send you a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) along with instructions on how to send the item back to us.
3. Package and ship the product back to us, including all items and parts.
4. Once we receive the return, we'll will either issue you a refund or send a new item pending an inspection. Be sure to have shipping insurance in case product gets damaged in transit, as we are not responsible for shipping damage. Please allow up to seven (7) days to see the refund applied to your original payment method.
- 20% restocking fee
Note: If the reason for return or exchange is due to an error made by Pace-Edwards.com, the customer does not pay additional fees. Please be sure to ship product back with insurance in case of accidental shipping damage.
Examples for no-fee Returns
Although it's rare, sometimes items can arrive with damaged packaging. If that's the case, let us know right away and we'll replace the damaged component or product.
If you receive a defective item, let us know and we'll replace it.
If you receive an incorrect item, or if we guaranteed fitment and the item does not fit your truck, we'll replace it.
The following items are not eligible to be returned:
- Freight shipments
- Items that were delivered more than 30 days ago
- Installed items
- Modified items (drilled or altered in any way)
- Damaged items in shipping
1. Email Pace Edward's customer service team at PEtechnicalservice@pace-edwards.com. We will ask for information including part number(s), serial number, and order number.
2. Confirmation and processing: We will verify the purchase and determine if the item is under warranty. If so, we will process a return and resolve any issues.