UltraGroove Ford Install Instructions
UltraGroove RAM Install Instructions
UltraGroove Chevy/GM Install Instructions
Full instructions and phone support are included with all orders on all models.
PACE EDWARDS (hereinafter referred to as the MFG.) warrants each new Pace Edwards Bedlocker®, JackRabbit™, Full-Metal-JackRabbit™, UltraGroove, UltraGroove Metal, Ultragroove Electric, and Switchblade* and Switchblade Metal retractable truck bed cover to the original owner as follows:
FOR A PERIOD OF THREE (3*) YEARS FROM THE DATE THE UNIT IS DELIVERED TO THE FIRST PURCHASER OR PLACED INTO SERVICE AS A DEMONSTRATOR OR COMPANY UNIT:
- Delamination of the ArmorTek deck
- Separation of the Bedlocker/Full Metal deck panels
- Failure of the Continuous Tension Spring
- Failure of the Bedlocker drive system
- All lock assemblies
- All hardware and components
ITEMS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY FOR ANY PERIOD OF TIME:
- Rips, tears, or discoloration of the ArmorTek deck material
- Seals and gaskets
- Water intrusion from any source
- Dealer and/or purchaser installed parts and accessories
CERTAIN CONDITIONS WILL VOID ALL WARRANTY.
These conditions include:
- Use for any purpose other than normal private use including rental and promotion
- Altering the retractable truck bed cover in any manner without written approval of the MFG
- Misuse, negligence or accident
- Installation of any part or accessory without written approval from the MFG
- Failure to register this warranty with the MFG within fourteen (14) days from date of delivery
CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This warranty is subject to certain conditions and limitations including, but not limited to, the following:
- Any part of a Pace Edwards retractable truck bed cover that is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty will be repaired or replaced using either new or reconditioned parts at the discretion of the MFG.
- In determining what constitutes a failure under the terms of this warranty the decision of the MFG shall be final.
- This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and is not transferable to subsequent purchasers.
- The MFG does not accept any responsibility in connection with the installation of any of its products by its dealers or agents.
- The MFG does not undertake responsibility to any purchaser for warranty express or implied by any of its dealers, distributors or agents beyond that which is contained herein.
- Without regard to an alleged defect of its products the MFG under any circumstances does not assume responsibility for loss of time, inconvenience, revenue, or other consequential damage including, but not limited to, expenses for telephone, food, lodging, travel, loss or damage to the vehicle the products are installed on or loss or damage to personal property of the purchaser or user of the products.
- The MFG reserves the right to make changes in the design of, improvements to, or warranty of its products without imposing any obligation upon itself to provide the same for any products theretofore manufactured.
- Switchblade retractable tonneau cover features a one (1) year limited warranty.
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on or exclusions to warranties, therefore some of the exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty affords you specific legal rights. You may have other legal rights that may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
If a part fails, the purchaser should return to the selling dealer to determine if the failed part is covered under the terms of this warranty. If a Warranty Claim is necessary, the dealer will contact Pace Edwards to obtain A Return Goods Authorization. If it is impractical for the purchaser to return to the selling dealer, then the purchaser may contact the Pace Edwards Technical Assistance Help Desk at 1-800-338-3697 to determine warranty eligibility. In either event, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to obtain a Return Goods Authorization prior to returning the defective part to the MFG.
The defective part, along with a copy of the original Bill of Sale and the Pace Edwards issued RGA #, must be returned PREPAID to Pace Edwards Co. 2400 Commercial Blvd. Centralia, WA 98531. After determining the validity of the warranty claim, PACE EDWARDS will ship a replacement part prepaid to the customer. Labor costs to replace defective parts are the responsibility of the purchaser.
For your convenience, you can register your warranty on this site. This will help expedite your warranty claim. If you need warranty assistance, please call 1-800-338-3697 and one of our technical service reps will be happy to help you. Please have your model and serial numbers and your original sales receipt handy when you call. For written inquiries, please send a letter with the warranty requirements information (listed in the box above) to:
Pace Edwards Company
Warranty Claims Department
2400 Commercial Blvd.
Centralia WA 98531